Connect with alumni of VMPIM.GANPAT UNIVERSITY
Join in and be part of the Global culture.
VMPIM GEMS, An alumni association, a non-profit organization, has been officially formed in the year 2003, with only 46 members; under the guidance and mentoring of Shri Anilbhai Patel, Chairman, Ganpat University. The body includes leading industrialist and educationalist as a Chairman, Vice-chairman and members.
The association has been formed to pursue the following objectives:
1. To strengthen the bond between Alumni and Alma matter.
2. To provide nucleus to cultivate fellowship, friendship and foster brotherhood among the alumni members.
3. To raise fund, promote, cooperate and facilitates for the research activities.
4. To grant monetary assistance including scholarships, loans, prizes or awards for different activities.
5. To arrange seminars, conventions, educational symposium, discussions, lecture series or refresher courses etc. to keep abreast with new technology and research in the field of management.
6. To carry out the knowledge building and sharing activities in the field of management which will be benefited to the members of the association.
Currently, the association having more than 600 members, working with number of leading MNCs at a leading position, always keeping their hands ready to helps the body to pursue its objective.
Association has a very short but deeply rooted history to promote the number of activities since its inception. Following are the current activities to be carried out by the association.
• The association publishes bi-annual E-news letter to update the development at the University level, Institute level, Alumni’s personal updates i.e. promotion, marriage, birth of baby, engagement etc
• The association is sponsoring the prizes in the different activities of the institute to encourage the participants.
• To help the needful students every year the body sponsors the books to the students.
• Association is welcoming the new batch with Starter kit.