The master’s degree in public health (MPH) is typically a professional, practice-based degree that helps graduates assume leadership roles in a variety of public health settings at the local, state, and even international level. Public health is the emerging area where in degree holders have plenty of opportunity across the globe.
Career Opportunities after MPH
Experts in public health have opportunities to grass root to global organisation as mention below.
• Government agencies (in India and abroad)
• International organizations (such as the WHO,UNICEF,UNDP etc)
• Private research and academia (universities and think tanks)
• International charitable foundations
• Working as Freelancer like Bio-Stastacian, Researcher, Fund Raiser etc